Saturday, July 5, 2008

Who Is Larry L. Nichols?

"Who is Larry L. Nichols?"

Great question, thanks for asking.

Lets' see, how can I wrap 3 decades of loyal "word wielding" into a single blog post?
OK, how about this?

For the past several years, I've spent the vast majority of my time serving as a corporate / celebrity "ghost writer." In this capacity, I was blessed with the most amazing opportunities to learn and apply numerous vital and highly significant truths about business, marketing & even more importantly, about PEOPLE and precisely what "makes them tick!"

I'm forever grateful for those years spent rubbing elbows with so many well respected, admired, renowned and established "Movers & Shakers" such as Toyota, McDonald's, Chevrolet, Burger King, Mazda & Salem Communications, just to name a few.

Under the constant constraints of covertly caustic, confrontational corporate consciousness and conglomerate compartmentalization, I developed my skills of applying and conceiving a palatable plethora of powerfully productive, proven, practical and profitable principals.

Yes, for those of you paying attention, the art of absurd alliteration ad-nauseum seems to be practice that for some reason has become highly valued and much sought out in the current world of "modern, multi-media marketing management" (OMG, he isn't going to stop, is he?) but one I am quite happy to now "holster" and use sparingly within reason and taste, now that I have returned to the REAL world! ;-)

And that my friend is what this is all about, my deep desire to return to the REAL world, helping REAL people develop REAL solutions to the REAL problems they daily encounter while pursuing their dreams, running their own, personal small to medium sized business and trying to balance that out with living a happy, satisfying life in the process.

Now I'm here, having fun, making friends & developing some awesome, long-term, trusted business relationships, working shoulder to shoulder with a nice collection of interesting and enjoyable"Independent Entrepreneurs," seeking a little guidance through the confusing & treacherous "Quicksands & Quagmires" of online business growth, expansion and promotion.
Are you someone who is looking for some help with a custom designed marketing message that's comfortable, creative, clear, concise & cleverly compelling?

Let's Talk!

"On Words And Up Words"

Larry L. Nichols
http://www.wordandwebwiz.com/
http://www.onwordsandupwords.blogspot.com/
http://www.larrylnichols.wordpress.com/
http://www.biz-e-life.com/

Words are my paints - Minds are my canvases.

No comments: